Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to pinch zoom in Bluestack

How to pinch zoom in Bluestack

I am using Bluestack for playing games. I am playing Plant vs. Zombies and Angry Birds. In both games at some point you have to use pinch zoom. You can pinch towards in to zoom in and outside to zoom out. But It is not working through mouse.

I tried using the scroll wheel of my mouse which failed to work. I want some help here through which I can use the same. is there a way of doing this in Bluestack. Can I manually configure the controls?

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: How to pinch zoom in Bluestack

Quote Originally Posted by WinAero View Post
    I am using Bluestack for playing games. I am playing Plant vs. Zombies and Angry Birds. In both games at some point you have to use pinch zoom. You can pinch towards in to zoom in and outside to zoom out. But It is not working through mouse.

I tried using the scroll wheel of my mouse which failed to work. I want some help here through which I can use the same. is there a way of doing this in Bluestack. Can I manually configure the controls?
    You have to try holding the control button from keyboard for doing the same. You can press the CTRL key and then use the scroll wheel for that. If that is not working then there is another control you can try out.

You can use the CTRL with +/- button. This might surely work. Just test out the same and then see.

Sometime escape key will also help you to zoom out. You can press that a number of time and try. If that is not working then I do not think there is any other way of doing that.

No there is no way of doing that. You have to simply try some other thing. I had tried doing this for a game called as The Room and it is not working. I tried using the control button, with the scroll wheel but that does not work.

I am quite sure there is no way to zoom in our zoom out through mouse or keyboard in Bluestack. The control is not yet added. we can expect that in upcoming updates.

Thank you so much for this.. it has been 4 days since i quit playing games on Bluestacks with pinch Zoom in games.. thanks a lot... God Bless you more...

I haven't completely figured it out yet but what's working for me so far is to use Ctrl + -/= to zoom in and out. If this doesn't work, try fixing the keyboard mapping and use whatever you set for zooming in and out.

FOR THIS TO WORK: Use the Ctrl button on the RIGHT SIDE of the keyboard, the one on the right side of the spacebar.

I'm not completely sure it works for everybody but this is what's working for me so far and I wanted to share it.

Quote Originally Posted by WinAero View Post

On iMac simply use "ARROW UP" button and "ARROW DOWN" button to zoom in or out.