Poll: Iuni U3 OR XiaoMi Mi 4

Thread: Iuni U3 vs XiaoMi Mi 4 Comparison

Iuni U3 vs XiaoMi Mi 4 Comparison

Xiaomi Mi 4 can be the next big hit for Xiaomi. They had already sold Mi3 in vast quantity and gained a quiet good reputation in the market. I am looking for a simple comparison between a new device that I accidentally found on the web.

It is Iuni U3. This phone looks a very close competition to the new Mi4. I am not really sure about the entire hardware, but it is said that his would be a bit better one.

I had tried looking around on various sites about information what I can find different type of specs that confuses a lot.

Re: Iuni U3 vs XiaoMi Mi 4 Comparison

Iuni U3 can be a close competitor to the new Mi4. this phone brings you a 5.5 inched Sharp Qhd screen. Where the resolution is boosted up to 2560 x 1440. So here you can simply see the screen quality is lot more better than Mi4. That remains limited to 5inch and the resolution is around 1080x1920 pixels. Iuni U3 is bigger in size compare to Mi4. I am not really sure about the hardware. I think both will be coming with the same Quad core processor and same type of ram. The actual difference will be with the design and size.

Re: Iuni U3 vs XiaoMi Mi 4 Comparison

Iuni U3 is powered by 2.5GHz Quad Core processor of Qualcomm 801 Snapdragon processor, 3GB RAM and Adreno 330 GPU. And XiaoMi Mi 4 is powered by same 2.5GHz Quad Core processor of Qualcomm 801 Snapdragon processor. It has the same 3GB ram. And I also think the gpu is also similar.

There is no huge difference in the hardware. Iuni U3 is just bigger in screen size and it is a nice close competition to Mi4. The next important thing to check is the price. This is going to play a major role in the device sale.