Thread: Does charging mobile phone in car can affect phone battery?

Does charging mobile phone in car can affect phone battery?

I want to know that does charging a mobile phone in car can cause any issue with the battery. I am having a Micromax Canvas phone. I am using a portable car charger here. And it works well. But I am finding the battery output is getting lower day by day.

At first I use to get an entire day usage but now the battery is getting depleted and now the output is limited to 5 hours only. I am looking for some help here through which I can improve the charging.

Re: Does charging mobile phone in car can affect phone battery?

I do not really think the car charging can cause issue with phone battery. You might be having a heavy usage due to which you are getting the issue. You have to turn off your wifi or gps stuff to get proper battery output. You can try using a good charger for your car. There are many good portable card chargers available that you can use and I am quite sure that will enhance the battery output more.

The battery output depends on your charging habit. If you keep on plug-in your phone to a charger then surely the battery life gets lower. You must charge only when the battery is completely drained.

And if you think the card charger is causing some issue with the battery life of your phone there is one more thing you can try out.

You can try using a portable power bank. There are ample of them. Power bank comes with different hours output. You can buy a good one and use it.

Charging your phone in car can affect it because the USB port in your vehicle probably provides less electricity than your phone really needs to charge. As a result, your phone might stall while it charges, or worse—barely charge at all. Charging your phone could even drain a car's battery, especially if it's an older model.