Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Skype has stopped operating after upgrading Kaspersky Internet Security 2011

Skype has stopped operating after upgrading Kaspersky Internet Security 2011

Hello friends I am new to this site and required your help. I have got a new computer as a gift from my parents and I have started getting problems with it so need help. As I upgraded Kaspersky internet security 2011 in my computer and Skype which was working well suddenly stopped working and I am not able to understand what happened so please someone help me out.

Re: Skype has stopped operating after upgrading Kaspersky Internet Security 2011

You have to foremost make clear your mind that Skype is not move in to the untrusted group in Kaspersky? If it is moved in the untrusted program then you have to trust and after that you have to apply that. Now after performing above things you have to attempt to begin Skype in your machine and then you have to verify whether it helps you to resolve this issue or not?

Re: Skype has stopped operating after upgrading Kaspersky Internet Security 2011

For shifting application to reliable folder then you need to on kaspersky in your computer and then select protection center tab. After doing this you need to select the settings. Then choose application control option. Now after that clicks on the applications and then open untrusted folder and then if Skype is already installed in your machine then you have to shift that trusted and after that apply the setting. After following this procedure check whether issue gets resolved or not? As much as I am aware of that after trying this solution your issue will get resolved. If you still come across the similar issue after trying this solution then kindly let me know.