Thread: Screen touch comparison between upcoming Android and iPhone 6 devices

Screen touch comparison between upcoming Android and iPhone 6 devices

It is really touch to choose what to go for. Because there is a lots of rumor about iPhone 6 and this phone is going t be released soon. Along with this manufacturers are already working on bringing out a greater android phone with Octa core processors.

If iPhone 6 is released then what is worth to go for. It is good to stick with android or switching to the new iPhone 6 will be lot better. I am just confused here. As far as I had found I am quite sure iPhone 6 will be an impressive model.

Re: Screen touch comparison between upcoming Android and iPhone 6 devices

It will be. But you will just miss so many amazing features of android and you won't get things that you are looking for. If you are using android then I will not recommend you to go with iPhone. Because it will be really tough to work on the same. You will get not get the actual features and quality as per your need.

I am quite sure whoever is on android will never switch to iPhone. And if you are having a high end phone with you then you are just having a pc like features on your hand.

Re: Screen touch comparison between upcoming Android and iPhone 6 devices

According to me it is not wroth to compare these two platforms, because both are different. When it comes to photo quality then there is nothing better than iOS device. iPhones are durable and good for taking pictures, they also have a nice UI which is amazing to use.

Android on the other hand is something different. You have budget options on the same. I am quite sure it is hard for android to beat iphone when it comes to quality. When it comes to true performance then I do not think there is anything better than iPhone.