Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Cannot uninstall Fast Again PC Booster from Windows 7

Cannot uninstall Fast Again PC Booster from Windows 7

I am having some issue with Fast Again PC Booster. I installed this because I got a popup that my pc is slow and there is lots of issue on that. I clicked on the installation and it tried scanning the pc. But it is not helping much.

My system is getting slower now. I went inside Control Panel > Uninstall program. I am not able to find the removal of this tool. I never found this is any other software. Most of them are easy to remove.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: Cannot uninstall Fast Again PC Booster from Windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by Abbudin View Post
    My system is getting slower now. I went inside Control Panel > Uninstall program. I am not able to find the removal of this tool. I never found this is any other software. Most of them are easy to remove.
    You had downloaded a fake tool in your system that is causing the problem. You can find information about that on web. This fake tool contains malicious files that can cause pc to work very slow and also cause other major problem. You must never install this kind of software from the web. To remove you have to first backup your data. Then run system restore. Just use an old date when you had not installed the software and test.

Quote Originally Posted by danger_rama View Post
    You had downloaded a fake tool in your system that is causing the problem. You can find information about that on web. This fake tool contains malicious files that can cause pc to work very slow and also cause other major problem. You must never install this kind of software from the web. To remove you have to first backup your data. Then run system restore. Just use an old date when you had not installed the software and test.

yes you said right rama!
    and install an active antivirus software then remove unwanted software by uninstalling, if stills not able to uninstall then use any uninstalling tool to remove that infected software program.

System restore is not going to help here. It is a virus. And it will keep on making your pc slow.

You have to format your pc to get completely rid of the same. Take your data backup first before doing anything because after formatting you are going to lose everything.

It is very nasty virus that cannot be removed through simple uninstallation. If you do not want to format then use a good antivirus and scan your pc continuously under safe mode.