Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Are children more addicted to internet compared to adults

Are children more addicted to internet compared to adults

Is it true that compare to adults, children's are much more addicted to internet. I had seen this in a survey that due to access of mobiles the children are getting addicted to internet more and this affect their growth.

There are more than 80% of kids who are below 15 years using constantly net for several stuffs. This can cause a major issue on their development. Because our internet is not filtered. It does not identify what to show and what to hide when it comes to kids.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Are children more addicted to internet compared to adults

This all has happened due to the mobile revolution. Before kids were having restricted access to computer and now we have so many portable devices that anyone can have and use. There are high number of kids how are on Facebook even after having a strict privacy policy. They are using it. It is necessary to have a strict control of surfing by parents. Without that it is not easy to block what kids are watching. Kids easily share their personal information with others and that cause issue.

It is true information. I found in one survey that more than 85% of kids which are between 6 years to 9 years are using internet. And they are not monitored. It is a big issue in developed countries. Here kids try to access internet by saying that they want information for homework.

That is actually a lie. A parent must check what homework they got and what information they are trying to gather. There is a dark side of net where kids can get bullied by others on chat or on social networking platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartley View Post
    It is true information. I found in one survey that more than 85% of kids which are between 6 years to 9 years are using internet. And they are not monitored. It is a big issue in developed countries. Here kids try to access internet by saying that they want information for homework.

That is actually a lie. A parent must check what homework they got and what information they are trying to gather. There is a dark side of net where kids can get bullied by others on chat or on social networking platform.
    I agree, So we really have to be more careful about our kids using the internet.

Yes. I also agrees that children are more addicted to internet than adults. So we must be careful about our kids using internet.

Banned User

Yes My little child is crazy for internet.