Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Top 3 IPL 2012 Live Scorecard Apps for Android Users

Top 3 IPL 2012 Live Scorecard Apps for Android Users

Just like every year, IPL is back with series 5 starting from April 4th. And as we all know India has a huge cricket fans, but it is very difficult to catch all matches because of our jobs and daily routine. FYI, IPL will continue till 27th May including 76 matches with 10 teams. Here I mention Best 5 Android apps that will keep you updated with ball by ball live commentary and scores.

1. ESPNCricinfo

As per my personal experience, ESPNcricinfo is best cricket app for smartphones, and is now available for Android platform for free. This official Android app provides you Live and exclusive cricket coverage from all around the world. Users can get simplified cricket scores and news right away from anywhere and at any time. It also features live game coverage with live commentary, scorecard, photos, player profiles and many more.

Download ESPNcricinfo App for Android

2. NDTV Cricket

The official ‘NDTV Cricket’ app offers latest news, photos and statistics of live events, ball commentary along with the score card and covers all international ODI, domestic, T20 and test match details. The best part I like about this ‘NDTV Cricket’ app it that it allows you to use this as the Home Screen widget in the notification bar with number of logos suggesting all live ongoing matches.

Download NDTV Cricket App for Android

3. Cricbuzz

The complete name of this app is ‘Cricbuzz Cricket Scores & News’ and is now available on Android smartphones for free. The unique feature if Cricbuzz is that it allows you to LISTEN live commentary anywhere anytime along with live score card, Cricket News, schedule, results, and many more. It provides ball by ball updates for each and every matches happening around the world. Because of its attractive interface and easy to understand scoreboard, Cricbuzz is one of the best cricket apps.

Download Cricbuzz App for Android

Re: Top 3 IPL 2012 Live Scorecard Apps for Android Users

I like cricbuzz app, Am using in my mobile phone........cricinfo

Cricbuzz is a site that enables cricket fans to obtain just about any information surrounding cricket. With the new rapid-fire cricket, an increasing number of individuals are showing interest in cricket.

Quote Originally Posted by hughjackman View Post
    Cricbuzz is a site that enables cricket fans to obtain just about any information surrounding cricket. With the new rapid-fire cricket, an increasing number of individuals are showing interest in cricket.
    Cricinfo is the most popular app in India. And cricbuzzscore is slowly beating Cricinfo. It even advertised in IPL 2015.