Thread: How to teach kids to pronounce words in different languages through web

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How to teach kids to pronounce words in different languages through web

There might be so many websites on the web that can help users to learn to pronounce correctly every word in various languages. I am not able to find any information on the same. Am running tuition where I want to teach kids different languages.

I am looking for a few good communities which are designed to facilitate learning of various international languages. But that should be easy. Or else it won’t be easy for kids to learn things.

Re: How to teach kids to pronounce words in different languages through web

Yes there are many of them. I think the most easier for to use is Forvo. It provides you a lot of audio clips that can help you to find how the words are pronounced in different languages. The site brings you nearly two million pronunciations of words. There are over 300 languages to go for. Any users can learn how to say a word correctly. It is nice and has a simple interface. It provides you a nice way to learn new languages.

I will also recommend you to go for the same. Forvo has a free app for iOS. You can use it to access different pronunciations from a portable device like an iPhone or an iPad.

There is no need to use your pc. It has a option through which users can upload their own recording. There is one similar online source called as Howjsay. It is dedicated to English pronunciations. You can use to learn different accents.

How old are these kids?