Reliance Communications is the first ever Indian telecom company to launch a CDMA Android tablet in India. The new Reliance CDMA Tab features 7 inch capacitive display, 800MHz processor, 512MB RAM, 2MP rear camera, and a Front VGA camera for making video calls. It is packed with Android v2.3 GingerBread OS and capable with new Google Play Store. As it is a CDMA Tab, it supports only the company’s own CDMA network, including a variety of attractive data offers.
Along-with high speed CDMA, Reliance Tab is also compatible with Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) and as per the company users can also make Voice calls from the same. In addition there are many more features like Multi-format Audio and Video player, SMS/MMS, Social Networking, Blue-tooth, Wi-Fi Hot-Spot, GPS navigation support, FM Radio, Expandable memory up-to 32GB and many more. In Addition, Telco is providing One year free subscription on McAfee Mobile Security. Reliance Tab users will also get Two months free subscription on BigFlix+, and 250/- INR free for Reliance Global Call with every purchase of CDMA Tab.
Features and Specs:
- Operating System : Android v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Processor : 800 MHz
- Display : 7-inch Capacitive multi-touch , 800 X 480 pixels resolution
- Weight : 397 gms
- Dual Camera
- Rear : 2 mega-pixel
- Front: VGA
- Battery : 4000mAH Li-On
- Talk time : Up to 5 hours
- Standby time : up to 150 hours
- Expandable storage : upto 32GB (4GB included)
- Audio Player support : AAC, AAC+, AMR/AMR-NB, MP3 MIDI, Ogg PCM/WAV
- Video Player support : MP4, H.263,H.264
- Image support Format : BMP/PNG/JPEG
- Connectivity : Blue-tooth , Wi-Fi Hot-spot , GPS Navigation, Wi-Fi
- FM Radio
- Mobile TV
The new Reliance CDMA Tab is now available in all local retails stores at the price of 12990/- INR.