Poll: iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 5S Display Quality

Thread: Display quality of upcoming iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 5S

Display quality of upcoming iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 5S

iPhone 5S and 5C are two new models that were the last thing Apple released in the market. I know about the display quality of iPhone 5S. This one brings a nice LED-backlit IPS LCD display which is around 4inch in size. Many say that iPhone 6 means it will have a 6inch display.

Will that be the same LED-backlit IPS LCD display? I am quiet confuse about the size. I found on several discussions that Apple is going to release its first phablet. Then surely they have to work on the display.

Re: Display quality of upcoming iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 5S

You are right about that. It can be a phablet but nothing is clear here. Here it looks that resolution and density is simply adapter on the basis of requirements for a big size screen. As per a few site the device can have a 5.5inch display with density of 416 or a 4.7inch screen with density of 356 pixels per screen. These are the rumors but this is a new screen that can bring a lot more resolution for better viewing. Surely Apple has always surprised users in screen quality. Let's check this time what is new.

Re: Display quality of upcoming iPhone 6 vs. iPhone 5S

I am also following those rumors. And according to one of them they are working on some kind of synthetic sapphire screen. You can find this commonly on many site. But there is nothing clear about it. This is the same material that might replace the Gorilla Glass technology. Or it can be a lot more reliable and strong then that.

I found a news on Forbes that Apple has tied up with GT Advanced Technologies for making this new sapphire screens on a very large quality. So this can in the new iPhone.