Thread: App to save YouTube comments on tablet

App to save YouTube comments on tablet

Is there a app available for android through which we can backup and save YouTube comments. I have a channel that I am using for sharing different diy things. I get a lots of helpful comments on that. To check them I have to login each time and scroll them.

I want to save them to some file so that I can use them in my next videos. I am unable to find any app like that on Google Play. IS there any other app that is available on the internet which I can use. If that can be saved with video title and video format then it is lot better.

Re: App to save YouTube comments on tablet

No there is no app like that. You have to copy them and paste it on a file. And you can use the Evernote for that. Just go the video and check the comment you like. Tap on it for some time and you will get a text copy option. Select the text copy it and then post the same in a new note with title and date.

In this way you can manage the comments. You can access the same thing from your web browser also. This provide you a multi-platform support and is very easy to use. Just try evernote.

Re: App to save YouTube comments on tablet

It is not possible to copy and save those comment through a app. You have to do a manual work for that. There is one more thing you can do. You can capture screenshot. The most common screen combination for the same is power + volume down key.

Or you can use some third party app for that. You can arrange your screenshots in the form of images and save them in a folder. In future you can view them as per your need. Screenshot is the only best way to preserve the actual comment.