Thread: What is needed to run MIUI rom

What is needed to run MIUI rom

Miui rom belongs to Xiaomi. I want to install this on my device and I am looking for the minimum requirement. My friend just bought a brand new Xiaomi Mi3 device. It is amazing and fast. And I am really impressed with the UI. I want to add that on my Canvas Turbo.

I had already rooted my phone and installed a custom rom on the same. And it is working very nice. I am looking for a good Miui rom that can work well and provide me the exactly same interface of Xiaomi Mi3.

Re: What is needed to run MIUI rom

You can install but for that you have to find the MIUI based rom compatible with your phone. You cannot just install the from directly in the phone. But still you can test the same by taking backup of your existing rom.

Just backup it using Rom Manager. And then download the flash rom file from the official site. You will get there for free download. Now you to have to locate which Miui based rom is going to work on your phone.

You can try using different model ROMs and see which one works. If nothing works you can restore the stock one back.

Re: What is needed to run MIUI rom

I had seen one rom which is for Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Xiaomi not only provide you the rom but they also offer you a full guide for the installation. You can find those things on There go the download section and you can see the rom available for different model. I had not seen any rom for Canvas device. I hope you can try suing some else one. Miui is very lightweight and amazing rom. I am also impressed with the quality.