Thread: How to get free talk time on any sim card

How to get free talk time on any sim card

There are so many sites online that offer free recharge. I am looking for the best one. I had tried to find a few of them. But to get recharge they ask you to refer a friend, or some of them run survey. I want the one that really works and offer a free prepaid recharge. I am having Vodafone sim. I am looking for a site which mostly offer recharge for all type of sims. Earlier, I remember when you sign-up in way2sms they use to give you a free talk time of about Rs.10. This things are very helpful.

Re: How to get free talk time on any sim card

You can get that from This one is a nice site that offer you free talk time online. And you have to use the site for actual recharge. You earn credits that you can use for your talk time. The site works by offering you different coupon. For example you can buy a Rs.5 coupon of MacDonald.

You can use that to get a free burger and a ice tea. In the same way you can get a flipkart coupon, Amazon, kfc, etc. I always use this site to get some free opens and it works really well. Most of the time I had received what I am looking for.

I am using rechargeitnow. This one give 5% cash back when you recharge. It is simple to get a few cash back that remains in your account and you can use them anytime.

There is one more site called as laaptu that offer you free recharge by playing quiz. This looks like spam but it really works. The last one that I want to recommend you is mobikwik. It is a popular site on the web. This site offer you to make payments.

You can recharge your phone, make bill payments through this and earn some points that can be later on used for recharging.

I am using Amulyam they will provide free recharge and complete with simple tasks. Earn money with Amulyam and get amount for free recharge.