Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: BSNL Free night unlimited plan details

BSNL Free night unlimited plan details

BSNL use to offer a free unlimited internet access on mobile at nights. I am looking for that plan details. I am not able to find that on the official site. I want to know that does this plan has stopped or is it still active. I want to get a new sim that has a free unlimited internet plan at least for the night. So that I can chat or surf web. There is hardly any telecom provider offering a free night plan. Most of them charge and once you exceed your data limit you get charge heavily on your prepaid connection. Is this plan still active.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: BSNL Free night unlimited plan details

There was a free night plan before. I think that has gone now. There is no internet service provider offering you unlimited internet surfing when it comes to night or any other occasion.

You have to go with the unlimited pack so that you don't have to pay for other data charges. It will be complicated for you to find out the complete data usage on the phone.

I think TATA Docomo is the best one. It offer you simple unlimited packs which are affordable and the intent speed is also great. Just checkout the plans online.

Quote Originally Posted by umahajan View Post
    I think TATA Docomo is the best one. It offer you simple unlimited packs which are affordable and the intent speed is also great. Just checkout the plans online.
    Never ever go for Tata Docomo Internet. It is the worst in it. I have very bad experience of one year with Docomo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
    BSNL use to offer a free unlimited internet access on mobile at nights. I am looking for that plan details. I am not able to find that on the official site. I want to know that does this plan has stopped or is it still active. I want to get a new sim that has a free unlimited internet plan at least for the night.
    Those plans are gone. I had seen the same in broadband connection also. They use to call that BBG FN 500. This plans are gone and now you have limited plans. Almost all kind of internet plan you go for are limited and you have to pay separately for the data charges if you exceed the limit.

For mobile I think the best is Vodafone. Because of its speed you get ample of surfing power and your pages open up really fast. It does not slow down. IF you are using your device for facebook and whatsapp then 1GB on 3G is enough.

Yup this plan is not available now but I preferred connect broadband connection, as they provide unlimited data plans at cheaper rates as compared to other service provider, Airtel is also good one coming with free calls plans and impressive speed Internet speed