Thread: Want a good DSL modem for MTNL with WiFi in it

Want a good DSL modem for MTNL with WiFi in it

My existing modem is just working worst. It is very slow and my internet connection breaks constantly. I want some help here to find good model that has a wifi in it. Because I am going to get a new one with wifi so that people in my home can also use the same.

I am not able to find a good one. The one that I saw was with dual antenna and it is very costly. I do not want to go for that. I want one that can work well in a single room. I do not want access to the bed room or to any other part. Which is a good one here.

Re: Want a good DSL modem for MTNL with WiFi in it

There are two models that are best according to me.

The first is Asus DSL-N10S ADSL Modem Wireless-N150. This is cheaper and comes for Rs.1350.

And the second one is a bit lot more better. The model is Asus DSL-N10E Wireless-N150. This one comes for Rs.1800.

I think the second one is good if you are having a high speed internet connection and you need a constant connectivity. But if you have less budget then you can go with the fist one also. Which is not bad all but the range is bit less.

Re: Want a good DSL modem for MTNL with WiFi in it

I think D-Link DSL-2600U is a good choice. I had bought this 2 month ago and it is working fie. It was cheaper before. This one comes for Rs.1700 and with three year warranty. It is very small in size. You can configure the internet on that and use it. It is very easy to setup.

If you are unable to the find the net settings you have to contact your isp for that or you can also check on internet. Because sometime the setup wizard fails to work. There are more higher one but you don't really need theme.