Poll: Asus Zenfone vs Xiaomi Mi3

Thread: Asus Zenfone vs Xiaomi Mi3

Asus Zenfone vs Xiaomi Mi3

There are two models in my mind. The first one is Asus Zenfone and the second one is Xiaomi Mi3.

Now Zenfone has three models. A entry level, a mid range with Intel processor and a high end one. While Xiaomi Mi3 is the stand alone model. I compared the hardware specs where I found Xiaomi mower powerful. T

he issue with Xiaomi is that it is very hard to buy this phone. They release the phone in limited stock and you cannot get hand on the same. So I thought giving Asus Zenfone a second thought is good. What you think about the same? Any suggestion please?

Re: Asus Zenfone vs Xiaomi Mi3

Asus Zenfone is a good series. Even I am thinking about buying the same. I like the Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG which is a mid range model that comes with Intel processor. It has 2GB ram and good enough to give you a good multi-tasking output. I had seen the video review of this device and it is really impressive. I want to buy this.

Xiaomi is not available and it is a Chinese brand. Asus is a old company in the market. They sell laptop, motherboards, etc so you can trust on this. While Xiaomi is just new and there might be service issue.

Xiaomi is the best budget phone. They are giving you amazing hardware at a very budget price. It is right that you cannot buy them so instantly. It is very complicated to locate the model. Asus Zenfone 5 A501CG is a good replacement for the Xiaomi. It is good for those who are looking for a good mid range phone with decent battery life and nice hardware configuration. But I saw this on Flipkart. It is also of stock. I am quite sure you have to wait back until this finally appear in online for sale.

Yups since xiaomi launch, this is best one smartphone with low budget. Its built-in with good ios UI and specs is very similar with iphone.