Thread: Tablets are slowly fading out

Tablets are slowly fading out

After when Apple released iPad you can see a ton of android tablet in the market. But today when I went online I can see a very few brands working on the same. And manufacturer are more interested in releasing Smartphone with better features.

Do you think tablet will go to extinct in front of Smartphone's? As they are cheaper and bring equivalent benefits. I can hardly see any good models. It took long time for Samsung to release the Tab 3 edition and there is no news about Tab 4.

Re: Tablets are slowly fading out

Even I am also noticing the same. When iPad was in boom, many manufacture came out with their own tablet mode. This include Dell, HP, Asus, etc.

But now this companies are not much interesting in making tablet. We can see even local brand like Micromax is not working on a tablet. They had released a 10inch canvas tablet long back and nothing after that. Smartphone's are ruling the market and people look more interested in buying that.

Obviously companies will make the product which has demand.

Quote Originally Posted by S.Malik View Post
    Do you think tablet will go to extinct in front of Smartphone's? As they are cheaper and bring equivalent benefits. I can hardly see any good models. It took long time for Samsung to release the Tab 3 edition and there is no news about Tab 4.
    Tablets won't fade out. They are handy to use. Manufacturer must work on budget tablet in the market. So that we can buy something good. It was time when every week a few tables were released. But today there is nothing.

Even the oldest tablet in the market are not having new version and none of them are having the upcoming android update. This is really weird. I am using Galaxy tab 2 from long time and it works really well. There is no issue with the output. I hope in future we can get some good tablets.

kunalmothe

Hello,
    I don't think so, because tablets have its uniqueness and charm in to the gadget lover’s peoples. And one the other side Smartphones is taking strong capture in the market.