Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: What are different multi-touch gesture supported in Mac PC

What are different multi-touch gesture supported in Mac PC

Multi-touch gesture is very common when it comes to Mac pc. In different touch pad the most common gesture re touch to zoom. And pinch scrolling. But Mac pc are different and I am quiet sure they might have a lot more new things on the same. I am trying to find out the list of all type of multi-touch gesture that I can use on the laptop. Like for viewing images and videos and many stuff. But I cannot locate the same. I had tried looking a few video which says that the magic track pad is lot better than others.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: What are different multi-touch gesture supported in Mac PC

Mac brings you many amazing multi-gesture support that you might surely like. A regular one is pinch zoom and pinch scrolling. This is common. You can scroll up and down using two fingers.

You can use the same gesture on notes and many word processors with browsers. Now there is a smart zoom feature available on the same. What you have to do is double tap with your finger on any image or on a web page. And then the image will zoom in.

This smart zoom is helpful when you are visiting any site and trying to read news.

Re: What are different multi-touch gesture supported in Mac PC

There are so many things in the touchpad of Mac pc. Like if you swipe two fingers horizontally then you can change pages. This is good when you have eBooks to read or when you have multiple pages open in safari browser. The second is when you use three fingers on the track pad you can start mission control.

And when you use the same three finger to swipe horizontal then you can switch application to full screen mode. With three finger pinch you can start launch pad. There is a full guide about this on the official site.