Samsung unveils one more mindblowing smartphone, a combination of Performance and Style named as Samsung Galaxy R I9103. This new entrance is very much similar to the Samsung's greatest hit i can say, Galaxy S 2. Galaxy R features the same 4.19 inch touchscreen display as in Galaxy S2, with premium Metallic body. It runs on Android GingerBread OS, and packed with 1GHz Dual Core Processor and 512MB RAM. The device also features 5 MegaPixel rear camera (that was 8MP on the SGS2) with features like Smile Detection, Flash, Autofocus and Face Detection and 1.3 MegaPixel camera at the front for making Video Calls.

In addition it allows features like high speed 3G, Wireless LAN connectivity, GPS navigation support, Sensors, Android Browser, Mobile Tracker, GPRS/EDGE, Social Netwrking, Games, and many more. As per the storage, Galaxy R has inbuilt 8GB of storage whereas it is expandable upto 32GB.

Samsung Galaxy R Features:

• 1GHz Dual Core CPU
  • Android v2.3 OS
  • Super-LCD Display
  • 720p HD Video Recording

Samsung Galaxy R Specifications:

• 3G 900/2100 MHz
  • Quad Band GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
  • 4.2” inch (800×480 pixels) SuperClear LCD Screen
  • 5 Megapixel Camera + Front Camera
  • Internal memory 8GB
  • Micro SD up to 32GB
  • Wireless 802.11n Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth v3.0 + HS
  • A-GPS with Compass & Google Maps
  • Up to 9 hours of Talk-time
  • up to 620 hours of Standby time
  • Dimensions : 125 x 66 x 9 mm
  • Weight: 135 grams

The new Samsung Galaxy R I9103 Dual Core Android smartphone costs around 25,000/- INR in Indian Market.