Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to download YouTube videos directly in the sd card

How to download YouTube videos directly in the sd card

I want to download YouTube videos on my tablet. I have some videos that I had selected. Whenever I want I watch I have to stream them. Sometime the internet does not work well. I want some option through which I can download them in the sd card of my tablet. This will also help me to share the same with others. I can stream the video through a portable media server on wifi. But downloading is a bit issue here.

I had installed a few apps from Google Play which failed to work. They do not provide much option for downloading the same. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to download YouTube videos directly in the sd card

There is only one app that can help you for this. You can download the videos, but there is no way through which you can provide the location for the same. The videos will be downloaded either in the internal storage or whatever is default.

You can use TubeMate YouTube Downloader app. This one is a nice app at no price and you get many options to download a video. You can select the resolution you want. You only have to launch a video and you get option in TubeMate YouTube Downloader app to download that.

Quote Originally Posted by danger_rama View Post
    You can use TubeMate YouTube Downloader app. This one is a nice app at no price and you get many options to download a video. You can select the resolution you want. You only have to launch a video and you get option in TubeMate YouTube Downloader app to download that.
    TubeMate YouTube Downloader app is a good app. But it will slow down your tablet when downloading is working. If you are having very less videos to download then you can try another alternative.

There are many online website that allow you to download the video files. You have to just type the url of the video in that and the download will start in regular mode. You can move them wherever you want as per your need. Here you don't have to use any third party tool.

I am quite sure there would be a lot of advertisement in TubeMate YouTube Downloader app.

Youtube downloader is also one of the option but I have found the another method here which is also simple, you can have look here for the installation steps. tubemateforpc.

Quote Originally Posted by Honour View Post
    I want to download YouTube videos on my tablet. I have some videos that I had selected. Whenever I want I watch I have to stream them. Sometime the internet does not work well. I want some option through which I can download them in the sd card of my tablet. This will also help me to share the same with others. I can stream the video through a portable media server on wifi. But downloading is a bit issue here.

I had installed a few apps from Google Play which failed to work. They do not provide much option for downloading the same. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
    hi Honour,
    sorry for my late answer, You can try this freeware I have been using for downloading YouTube video. Here's a tutorial on how to download from YouTube: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com...be-videos.html You can follow the step by step guide to download 4K, UHD, 2016P,1080P, 720P, 480P videos and simultaneously convert 4K video to any video formats. Of course, here are many such programs, such as famous wonderahsre, handbrake,etc but I haven't used them, so I have no idea about them, maybe you can try.It's up to you. Cheers