Thread: List of smartphones who will be getting Android L Update

List of smartphones who will be getting Android L Update

Soon Android L update will be rolling out when new Nexus phones will be launched. I am looking for the list of phones which will be going to get this update. This time I was playing to buy Moto G. But being short on money it will be good to wait. I want to buy a phone that will receive this new Android L update. I had seen a few preview of Android L which are amazing and they have great features also. It will be a bit complicated to find that information on the web. I want a confirm detail.

Re: List of smartphones who will be getting Android L Update

Moto G and Moto X both are going to get this Android L update. If you are going for Moto G then wait and just arrange a bit more money and buy Moto X. That is because in future you might get more newer updates. Google is also planning to release a new version of Moto X in the market which will come with pre-installed Android L.

This means new hardware and more compatibility. It is good if you can wait back until the update rolled out. Then it will be easier for you to choose which phone is good to go.

You can see the complete list of devices which are set to get Android L Update in coming future, in this article:

Quote Originally Posted by HindusTaani View Post
    As of now only two phones are confirmed to be released with Android L preloaded, and those are:

• Nexus 6
    • Moto X2

And the list of devices which will be upgraded to Android L os will be:

• Moto X
    • Moto G
    • Galaxy S5
    • Galaxy S4
    • Galaxy Note 3
    • Xperia Z1
    • Xperia Z2
    • Xperia Z Ultra
    • Xperia Z1 Compact
    • Xperia Z2 tablet
    • HTC One
    • HTC One M8
    • HTC One Mini
    • LG G2
    • LG G3

Almost all high end android Smartphone's will be getting the update. You can buy the Galaxy Series. That include S4 and S5 with Note 3 and new Note 4. This all are going to get Android L. And if you go for Sony, then high Sony Xperia Z series that include, Z1, Z2, Z Ultra and Z Compact. This will be the first to get Android L. In HTC, HTC One, One Mini and One M8 are in the list of Android L. And in LG, G2, G3 and Nexus 5 are in the line of getting the same. So just wait back for the final release to get a bit more detail on the same.