Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to use Multiple Internet Connections on same PC

How to use Multiple Internet Connections on same PC

What are the possible options available on Windows 7 for using dual internet connection. I have a 3G connection with me. And I also has a mtnl dsl connection. Sometime the broadband works very slow. While 3G goes well.

If I can sync them both then I can get a constant speed when I am working. It takes a long time to disconnect one and then switch the other one. It is also very slow sometime. I have to restart my pc a number of time to make a connection active.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: How to use Multiple Internet Connections on same PC

If you are having a mobile device to share internet then I think this can be easy.

First you can connect your pc to your mtnl internet through lan port. After that just sync your wifi connection. Turn mobile hotspot and configure the connection on your pc by adding the user and password. So that next time you don't have to type that again.

Now once your mtnl gets disconnect windows will automatically switch to the next wifi connection available. You can also use a router here to configure both as wifi connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Honour View Post
    What are the possible options available on Windows 7 for using dual internet connection. I have a 3G connection with me. And I also has a mtnl dsl connection. Sometime the broadband works very slow. While 3G goes well.
    There is a much easier way of doing that. For doing this you have to use a third party app. This will work and give you a dual connection support on your laptop or pc. You can use a wifi and 3G connection both. for that you have to download and install Connectify Dispatch on your system. Just add this and test it out.

It has simple UI through which you can configure both the connection and your internet speed will remain stable. Use the same only when you are having a unlimited 3G pack.

Just save both connection with all settings and than click on connect or disconnect what you want to do.

Banned User

very useful guide , well can you share some tutorial Videos ... Any Way Thanks to share this....