Thread: Watch Dogs unable to load save games

Watch Dogs unable to load save games

hey, my computer recently just faced the blue screen of death and luckily i was able to refresh my pc. so i have my game save but when i open watch dogs, the continue button is greyed out... how do i get it to find my save so that i don't have to restart the game? i have the rld version and the part i'm on is act 2 mission 5 and i unlocked one ctos tower per city, giving me acess basically anywhere. thanks!

Re: Watch Dogs unable to load save games

There was a budg with Watch Dogs PC users, i remember, where the game screen use to freeze up at 90% of loading the saves.

But in your case, as you are saying the continue button itself is greyed out, this doesn't seems to be related to that bug. It is in your system itself.

What i can suggest you at the moment is simply Backup all your saves at safe place and do complete uninstall of the game. By saying complete, i mean delete all its left over files and folders after installation. Delete all folders from Watch Fogs installation directory and my documents and any other place.

Now reboot the system and re-install the game again, put the save files backup and now continue the game. It should work fine.