Thread: Mobogenie shows 0 KB for messages and Contacts

Mobogenie shows 0 KB for messages and Contacts

I want to backup my android Smartphone. I have to run full factory settings. I am using a LAVA phone which does not comes with any pc suite software. I found Mobo Genie on web as a backup tool. I installed the same. After connected with the phone it is not showing any contacts and sms.

I do not want the pictures and photos. My contacts and message are important and both of them are missing. I want a automatic backup tool through which I can backup instantly and restore with one click. Can anyone help.

Re: Mobogenie shows 0 KB for messages and Contacts

I think the possible reason why it is showing 0 KB is because MoboGenie is unable to read the phone content. Disconnect the phone and then connect it back again. Also check that your phone must have mobo genie app installed. Or else it wont work. You can download that from Google Play. After adding the app again connect the phone and sync your contacts and sms. This will start working fine. I am also using this and I am able to backup everything from this. It can be some kind of driver issue also.

Re: Mobogenie shows 0 KB for messages and Contacts

If mobo genie fails to work then you can try a manual process. You can sync your contacts on Gmail. Everything will be uploaded online and you don't have to worry about restore or backup. The second thing you can do is use a sms backup application. This app will create xml files of your sms and you can restore that after running full backup reset.

This is the most easiest way. You don't have to rely on third party applications like Mobo Genie which works sometime and sometime it does not detect the phone.