Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to Locate Lost Android Phone

How to Locate Lost Android Phone

Sorry if this topic has been discussed already but i need a perfect solution hence posting it here. I just bought a brand new Galaxy Note 3 for a really good amount. Hence i am worried if i lost it somewhere than what?

As this is Google's Android, Google how tracks us everywhere, there should be some methods to locate the devices. So, i wanted to know what are ways to find out location of our stolen phones or if we left it somewhere and forgot?

Any idea?

Re: How to Locate Lost Android Phone

You are right. It happens many times when we loose our Android smartphone anywhere, any place, come across a situation where you have kept your android phone and forgot where you kept it? If yes then you are reading the perfect info right now. Losing our phone is a big nightmare cause we have all our personal data in it.

From phone book entries to messages, from photos to videos, from saved notes to important password or bank account numbers.

For this terrible issues we have Whistle Android Finder. This app works perfectly and is simple to use. You can just turn on the app and set the sensitivity level on the phone. And when you whistle your lost device, it will listen to your whistle and revert back with a sound and will also turn the screen ON for you to see it.

Re: How to Locate Lost Android Phone

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    For this terrible issues we have Whistle Android Finder. This app works perfectly and is simple to use. You can just turn on the app and set the sensitivity level on the phone. And when you whistle your lost device, it will listen to your whistle and revert back with a sound and will also turn the screen ON for you to see it.
    It is indeed a very good app. I am using it since a long time. The app also allows you to set different sound profile from the preference menu on the app. You can change the settings as per your requirements.

You can even turn the app off when you are out of power and even when you don't need at that present time. This app helps a lot of users to find their devices and that too with a whistle. So , what are you waiting for download and try the app.