Thread: Does Xiaomi Mi3 is a reliable phone for long run

Does Xiaomi Mi3 is a reliable phone for long run

Xiaomi just launched a new Smartphone. It is the first phone to be released in India. I had seen the cost which is around Rs.14000 and it is not bad at all. I want to know whether this type of phone are worth to buy. Xiaomi is a Chinese company.

I am quite sure there will be a major issue with the service center. Because it is hard to get it fixed. I had not seen any service center by this company. One more common thing which I notice in this type of devices is that they get slow after some months or year. While compare to that branded phone work better.

Re: Does Xiaomi Mi3 is a reliable phone for long run

Xiaomi MI 3 is slowly getting popular around the globe. If you are aware they have sold millions of devices in just a single minute after launch. They had sold some amazing models in the market. And I am quite sure it is fair enough to test this device. It offer you the latest hardware which you can find in costly phone.

So it is a worth buying . For reliability it is good if you can wait back to get a review on the same. I am quite sure there are ample of people who are going to buy the phone and they will update on web with latest bugs and issue found. As per the features this phone is amazing.

Re: Does Xiaomi Mi3 is a reliable phone for long run

Xiaomi MI 3 runs on Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 8274AB chipset. It has a Quad-core 2.3GHz coupled with Adreno 330 and 2GB Ram. If you take all budget phone that are under Rs.20000 you won't get this hardware. Xiaomi is definitely selling some high end product in the market which comes loaded with the latest hardware.

It is capable of running all kinds of apps and games. And I quiet sure you will also find it reliable. You don't have to worry about the service center. If the device is sold officially in India then surely you will get the repair center for that.