Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Google is soon going to fill up play store with smart health and fitness apps

Google is soon going to fill up play store with smart health and fitness apps

Android Wear is amazing portable thing for your Smartphone and I had seen on the web that Google is going to emphasize more on fitness app. These fitness apps will be working with android wear giving you accurate information about your health lifestyle. But yet I am not able to find anything. The most common one is the GPS app through which you can track your running stuff. But when it comes to heartbeat monitor, or a BP monitor the apps are not yet provided on the play store.

• TechDiscussion
      Sponsored
      advertisement

Re: Google is soon going to fill up play store with smart health and fitness apps

Android wear is going to revolutionize the fitness part of your daily routine. Sometime we people are real lazy. And app that we have already is based on notification. Android Wear on the other hand is going to come loaded with smart sensors.

These sensors will give you a lot of accurate information. It will also help you to stay healthy at all cost. Through a good fitness app you can simply manage your routing, you can get in shape and also you can get a lot of informative stuff about your daily routine.

Re: Google is soon going to fill up play store with smart health and fitness apps

Using Android Wear for health is amazing solution. I had seen a few articles on the web that says Android Wear is going to boom the health industry. A few apps that are available gives you time based details. I am quite sure Android Wear is a kind of good companion for health stuff. Also a few things that Samsung has introduced in this phone are a heartbeat monitor. Through which you can instantly find out at what level your heart is performing. These things require dedicated sensors to work well.