Thread: Need a list of cheapest 3G and 4G data tariff in India

Need a list of cheapest 3G and 4G data tariff in India

Where to get the list of best 3G/GB data plans in India? I want a good pack for my mobile phone. I am using 2G right now. Before I was only using Facebook and WhatsApp. But my new Smartphone has more benefits. It has a sim with 3G/4G compatibility. My friend is having a 4G connection. I tested some video streaming on that and it was amazing.

So I want to go for a more better internet plan this time. But not costly. My usage are not really high. I want to stream a few YouTube videos which are not working fine on 2G. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Need a list of cheapest 3G and 4G data tariff in India

You can go with Airtel or Vodafone. You might get something cheaper under them. They also offer great services around India. Under 4G if you choose airtel then you have to get a USIM. 4G is not going to work on your existing sim. The plan start from Rs.100. That is low data limit. While you can go for 10GB limit for Rs.999.

If you have postpaid connection then you can go with lower plan but if you are on prepaid then you have to buy the Rs.999 plan. For 3G you have recharge between Rs 36 to Rs 49. But you can only use WhatsApp. While in Vodafone you have a bit more benefit. For prepaid users there are 6 plans to go for.

The price lies between Rs 45 to Rs 1,499 and data limit is 150MB to 10GB. While postpaid people get 2 unlimited data plans. They are Rs 650 for 3GB and Rs 850 for 4GB.

There are other more telecom provides you give you good plan. Like BSNL 3G Data Plan. This one offer you 1 paisa per 10KB if you cross the data limit. BSNL charges Rs 139 per GB. And Rs 1251 for 750 MB. There is a bigger one Rs 3299 for 2.5GB.

MTNL also has the same kind of 3G service where you have to pay 299 for 2GB, 126 for 800MB plan and Rs.22 for 150MB. There are bigger plans also. The last one is Aircel. It has some simple plans for regular usage. You get around 750MB of data limit for Rs 128 plan and 25MB for Rs.7. This are good for start. It is good you must check the plan validity also.

You can go with Airtel 4g. As it is my personal experience Airtel offers you the most reliable, efficient and faster internet browsing and downloading. You can get a downloading speed of 24mbps within your range and at affordable price.