Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Poll: HTC One M8 vs HTC One M8 Dual SIM

Thread: HTC One M8 vs HTC One M8 Dual SIM

HTC One M8 vs HTC One M8 Dual SIM

As we all know HTC has recently revealed the Dual SIM variant of One M8, i wanted to know what are the changes done in this new variant? I mean is it only Dual SIM Slot or they have also made some changes in the storage or processing or anything else?

I am asking this because i was planning to go for Dual SIM but if it is less in other specs (apart from Dual SIM) then will better go with the single variant. So need a bit suggestions from you all.

Please help.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: HTC One M8 vs HTC One M8 Dual SIM

Here is the end to end comparison for both devices that will help you better in comparison.

HTC One M8 Dual SIM
    HTC One M8
    Price: Rs. - Rs. -
    Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat
    Display: 5.0 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection 5-inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
    Processor: 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor 2.5 GHz / 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
    RAM: 2 GB RAM 2 GB RAM
    GPU: Adreno 330 GPU Adreno 330 GPU
    Storage Memory: 16GB / 32GB internal storage memory, expandable upto 128GB using microSD Card 16GB / 32GB internal storage memory, expandable upto 128 GB using MicroSD Card
    Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, MHL, GPS with GLONASS and NFC 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, MHL, GPS with GLONASS and NFC.
    Rear Camera: Duo Camera: 2 Megapixel + UltraPixel rear camera with BSI Sensor,F/2.0 aperture,28 mm lens and Dual LED Flash Duo Camera: 2 Megapixel + UltraPixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, BSI Sensor and F/2.0 aperture
    Front Camera: 5 Megapixel front-facing camera 5 Megapixel front-facing camera
    Battery: 2600 mAh battery 2600 mAh Battery

According to this it clearly appears that there is not much difference in between both these devices, except the dual sim slots.

Re: HTC One M8 vs HTC One M8 Dual SIM

According to such highly priced cost, i would prefer to go with the original One M8.