Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Poll: Xolo Win Q900s vs Micromax Canvas Win W121

Thread: Xolo Win Q900s VS Micromax Canvas Win W121

Xolo Win Q900s VS Micromax Canvas Win W121

Xolo Win Q900 and Micromax Canvas Win W121 are two new windows phone which are released recently. I am looking for the comparison of both. I am quite sure compare to Xolo, Micromax Canvas Win W121 would be better one. But I want a straight comparison.

What I am looking for is good performance and smooth UI. The touch screen quality matters a lot here. Then comes the camera and other internal hardware stuff. If you are willing to buy this then which one will you go for?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Xolo Win Q900s VS Micromax Canvas Win W121

These are two models which falls in budget windows phone product line. Both of them are capable of running the latest Windows Phone 8.1 operating system. For windows users who are not interested in android can go with at Rs.10,000 budget.

Xolo Win Q900s offers you a 4 inch display on the same with max HD resolution of 1280720 pixels.

While Micromax Canvas Win W121 gives you a big bigger screen size which is around 5 inches in size and give you a max resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. While both of them features the same IPS panels and have great viewing angle.

If i had to choose among these two, i will better go with Micromax which is better brand than Xolo so far.

Re: Xolo Win Q900s VS Micromax Canvas Win W121

Micromax device is bigger compared to Xolo Win Q900s. And this is true that Micromax always gives more. Here when we talk about the camera then Xolo has a 8 MP PureCel primary camera. It is a good low power camera that give you hd image quality. And Micromax Canvas Win W121 also has the same 8MP camera.

So both are having the same type of camera. And the front camera in both device is 2MP. The storage is also same here. Both of them gives you 8 GB internal storage space. And when it comes to hardware both of them has Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 chipset with 1GB RAM.