The term Google Play sound kind of some playing stuff, isnt it ? Many users even though that it is the most awaited Googles new tablet. But that is wrong. Google has simply introduced Google Play to keep all Google stuffs like Apps, Movies, eBooks & Music into one place. People no more need to visit Android Market for downloading apps, eBook Store to download book or Google Music to download music. Its now available at one place, that is Google Play. It can be called as an entertainment hub that is accessible from web or directly from your Android smartphones or even TV.

Benefit for the user with Google PLAY is you can now but applications or games just for as low as 25 cents. There are many more reasons why people will appreciate it, for example its very user friendly and simple to search what you are looking for. It is also going to help developers or movie/music producers. How? Because users will be able to buy/sell, download movies, books, music or applications directly from Google Play. One more great part is that we can even transfer purchased or downloaded apps to our desktop, laptop or smartphone directly from the website using our Google account.

Few of these services are limited to some countries as of now but will be extended to other parts of World too. The details of these limits are as follows:

• Paid Apps: Available in these countries
  • Movies: Available in US, UK, Canada, and Japan
  • eBooks: Available in US, UK, Canada, and Australia
  • Music: Available in US

With Google Play you can:

• Store up to 20,000 songs for free and buy millions of new tracks
  • Download more than 450,000 Android apps and games
  • Browse the worlds largest selection of eBooks
  • Rent thousands of your favorite movies, including new releases and HD titles

In short, the main goal of introducing Google Play is to bring collectively all favorite games, apps, music and ebooks in one place that we can access across multiple platforms, as I said above. Particularly, digital content is basic to the mobile experience, thus making all these available at one place for users makes the Android platform even more convincing. As of now I know that it was launched few days ago, but as I read on many different google blogs is going to be 27th March 2012. Lets hope for the best.

Visit Google Play here.