Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to track Applications price drops on Play Store

How to track Applications price drops on Play Store

There are so many apps on Google Play Store. There are also many games. It happens a number of time the price falls. I had notice for games especially. A number of time the developers are selling up full pack at best price.

But there is no direct way of tracking the same, how does i come to know if the price is dropped for a particular app or game on Play Store? I want some help on the same. How can I get the latest updates on price changes of different apps on Google Play store?

This can help me to buy the same instantly whenever there is any discount or any extra features. Please let me know if there is any way for tracking price drops?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: How to track Applications price drops on Play Store

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbach View Post
    But there is no direct way of tracking the same, how does i come to know if the price is dropped for a particular app or game on Play Store? I want some help on the same. How can I get the latest updates on price changes of different apps on Google Play store?
    There are different apps available for tracking price drops. Through which you can get what you are looking for. Try App shopper.

The good thing about using this app is that when you install it, it gives you option to create a wishlist. In wishlist you can simply add the app that you are willing to buy and the price of the same will get updated automatically. So this is simply easy to tackle.

Other app you can try is Amazing Price Tracker Platinum. This one is also similar to App Shopper but bit advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ScienTist View Post
    There are different apps available for tracking price drops. Through which you can get what you are looking for. Try App shopper.
    Thanks for the help buddy.. but i guess App Shopper is only available for iPhone and iPads.. Is it available for android also? I am not able to find it?

Thanks for Amazing Price Tracker Platinum though

Ohh yaa. Sorry. It is for Apple App Store only. Mistakenly mentioned the same. For Android you can go with AppBrain App Store Apart from Amazing Price Tracker Platinum.

I think, compared to all those apps, AppSales App is the most effective one. This app is easy to use and has simple way to track different app prices. You can add that from Google Play.

In this you can browse different apps and get what you are looking for. This app also give you option to create a wishlist and track things you want. It is very easy to use and has simple interface. I am quite sure you will find it very effective compare to others. It gives you instant price changes updates whenever there are changes.