Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Windows 8.1 error "No devices found" while pairing Bluetooth headset

Windows 8.1 error "No devices found" while pairing Bluetooth headset

I am not able to pair a Bluetooth headset on windows 8.1. When I try to do the same I am getting a no devices found error. It keeps on appearing constantly. I had tried to make it work through different ways but it fails. I am having a Toshiba laptop. Long back I had used this once to transfer my mobile phone files to the pc through Bluetooth and it worked. But this one is not working with the Bluetooth headset.

There is just an error saying "no devices found". The same headset works well on mobile phone. Any help please?

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Windows 8.1 error "No devices found" while pairing Bluetooth headset

It can be a simple driver issue which can fix the same instantly. You have to locate the latest Bluetooth driver for your system and update it. And then try to pair the headphone back again.

I am quite sure that will be enough to resolve the issue. Depending on your laptop model you can visit the official site and download the latest Bluetooth drivers. Update them and try back.

If still the headset fails to work then it means that it is not compatible with your laptop. It might be having some different Bluetooth version.

Re: Windows 8.1 error "No devices found" while pairing Bluetooth headset

There is some different Bluetooth software available through which you can configure Bluetooth headset. Like BlueSoliel.

Just download and add this application in your pc. It comes with the Bluetooth drivers. Once installed through this tool you can pair various Bluetooth devices. It can be a phone or a headset. I am using the same from long time and it works really well.

You have to enable pairing from your headset and then launch the application to search for the headset.