Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Can I get Kitkat dialer on my HTC phone?

Can I get Kitkat dialer on my HTC phone?

What is possible option available to get Kitkat dialer on HTC Phone? I am having a HTC device and the phone is stuck on jellybean. I want to have a kitkat type dialer on my device. I can find some third party one they are not so effective. I want the ktikat dialer exclusively. When I looked on some site I can only found rooting based solution.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Can I get Kitkat dialer on my HTC phone?

Definitely , the new upgraded dialer of android kitkat has an attractive look and an integrated contact search box. That is what many are looking for.

But before installing the Google upgraded kitkat dialer you need to keep in mind some important things, such as your HTC phone should be rooted. And it must have a file explorer. This means you will lose the phone warranty. You can find the dialer on xda

Quote Originally Posted by Janos™ View Post
    What is possible option available to get Kitkat dialer on HTC Phone? I am having a HTC device and the phone is stuck on jellybean. I want to have a kitkat type dialer on my device. I can find some third party one they are not so effective. I want the ktikat dialer exclusively. When I looked on some site I can only found rooting based solution.
    Yes the dialer apk is available on web. You just have to download and install the same. You can download apk from here. It will add Kitkat dialer on your HTC phone. But this needs rooting. That is the reason I skipped the process. I was willing to go for the same. the process begins with rooting that means you have to unlock the bootloader. And then go ahead with the installation.

Yes, that is correct. You will need a Rooted HTC device to install this APK. By the way, which HTC Phone do you have on which you are willing to install this dialer?

Quote Originally Posted by Test User View Post
    Yes, that is correct. You will need a Rooted HTC device to install this APK. By the way, which HTC Phone do you have on which you are willing to install this dialer?
    Mine is MTC One M7. Thank you very much for your helps guys. I will surely give it a try.