Thread: Sniper Elite 3 Save Game Download

Sniper Elite 3 Save Game Download

Need some urgent help guys. I am playing Sniper Elite 3, have completed few missions yesterday before leaving. Today when i launched the game, it seems like my Saves are corrupt. The game is taking me back to the beginning. Tried many workarounds to fix but no help. Still the game is starting from very beginning. tried searching for the saves on web but didn't found a single one. Now, this is my last hope as you guys have provided many genuine saves. Please help. Share your Sniper Elite 3 save game here. Thank you.

Re: Sniper Elite 3 Save Game Download

Unfortunately i haven't started the game yet. Also tried searching for you but it seems like nobody has shared the same so far. So, what i can suggest you is better download some Trainer for Elite 3 and continue your game.

Atleast you will be able get that particular point very fast where you left the it earlier. Once you are there, de-activate the trainer and continue with your normal game. If you want you can download the +5 Trainer from here:

Download Sniper Elite 3 Trainer

Thank you very much for the trainer buddy, but saves would have much helpful. Anyways, it seems like Trainer is the only option left as of now.

I am looking for a Reloaded version saves for Elite 3. I played few missions but now when checking at C:\ProgramData\Steam\RLD!\238090, there is no file. i dont know what has happened. Somebody please give me RLD saves.

Here is a small help from me. As people still seems to be looking for saves, i am attaching mine here. Just make sure you put these files in proper save location.

Hope it helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much for sharing the Saves buddy. Earlier i downloaded a save from download center but it was 100% completed. I was looking for a bit lesser. How much is yours completed?

Quote Originally Posted by AndroGamer View Post
    Here is a small help from me. As people still seems to be looking for saves, i am attaching mine here. Just make sure you put these files in proper save location.

Hope it helps.
    well i have a big problem... i can go into the userdata and find the pc saved games and find a folder named 238090 which supposedly stores the game saves, when i click into my saves, it has files like checkpoint14.cld but the save downloads are a different format i need help... im desperate for upgrades for binoculars

thhnx

i can find the folder in userdata however i have no sniper elite folder in appdata and when i go into userdata, i see the folders but the format of saves are different like they are checkpoint14.cld instead of the saves i can find online...