Thread: Rooting Galaxy Note 3 in one click without computer

Rooting Galaxy Note 3 in one click without computer

I am android user since very long period, I was using Samsung galaxy note 2 previously, but as soon as came to know about the latest flagship, i.e. galaxy tab 3, I decided to purchase it. Due to some reasons I want to root my Note, but the problem is my PC is not in working condition as of now due to some hardware problem.

I just wanted to know if there is anyway we can root Galaxy Note 3 without computer? I've heard some people rooting the phone using a particular app in just one click. It would be best option for me as well.

Re: Rooting Galaxy Note 3 in one click without computer

Hey even i am looking for a similar help. My note 3 is almost 6 month old and now I want to root it. But do not have a pc too. I just wanted to know how to root it in one click without using computer. There must be some way. There are so many apps on Google Play. Any of those can help I guess.

It is true that if you are new to rooting then there are many issues an android user face for rooting there devices. But today we have ample of great apps that can do your job in minutes. You can root easily your Samsung galaxy tab 3 using TOWELROOT method. It is widely used by many and it is being found that the process really works.

This method is so easy that it just takes a few second to root your device. You can root your device in just 30 seconds and just on one click, you do not require any computer or any USB connectivity. So go ahead and get the required app and root through that.

There are some cons of rooting. Like you will lose the phone warranty. So here you must go ahead on your own risk. I agree that Towelroot is the safest and best method to root Samsung galaxy tab 3. Here you donít have to worry about finding the drivers or simply flashing the room. Here you have to add the app in your device and choose lambda icon. This will download another app. Just install the same and run it. And from there run ra to root your device. That's it.