Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Apple iPad 3 vs iPad 2 Comparison

Apple iPad 3 vs iPad 2 Comparison

Apple announced the iPad 3 officially on March 7. iPad 3 is enhanced with lots of new specifications over the iPad 2, including new high resolution Retina Display featuring resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels, along with A5X chipset, and 4G LTE connectivity. The new 4G LTE radios will be available with AT&T and Verizon in USA, while in Canada for Rogers, Bell, and Telus. Comparing with iPad 2 front camera a disappointing with the same VGA quality, but the rear camera has been considerably improved with a 5 megapixels.

What else? IPad 2 is only available in 16GB Model in both WiFi and WiFi + 3G models, whereas iPad 3 will be available in 3 models i.e 16GB, 32GB and 64GB with WiFi and WiFi + 4G model.

Lets compare the specifications list of iPad 2 vs iPad 3:

Apple iPad 3 will be released on 16th March 2012 with the price of $499, $599, and $699 for 16/32/64GB models in Wi-Fi and $629, $729, and $829 for 16/32/64GB 3G/4G LTE models.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Apple iPad 3 vs iPad 2 Comparison

Thank you joes but if possible can you please add some pictures of new Apple iPad 3 and i would like to know all the details like features specification exact price in India.

Quote Originally Posted by speed View Post
    Thank you joes but if possible can you please add some pictures of new Apple iPad 3 and i would like to know all the details like features specification exact price in India.
    You can see the specifications and features here and about images, you can get 100s of images by just putting iPad 3 in google. Anyways, check out the clear image of the same below:

Thank you @saanz once more time... I think i am going to buy iPad 3 soon.... :P

I just bought it 3 days ago as it released now in India. As per my personal experienced, as i have also used iPad 2, i'll vote for iPad 3 if compared to iPad 2 or iPad 1.

This is just awesome with new features, accessibility, performance, touch and everything. Apple just Rocks !!! 8)