Thread: Windows 8.1 Low Memory Error while playing games

Windows 8.1 Low Memory Error while playing games

My pc is fairly enough to run different games and applications. Still I am getting a low memory message on Windows 8.1. I am not able to figure out why. I am playing a few light games like A story of my uncle, from dust, etc. And I had also installed Battlefield Hardline.

I am having 6GB ram here with 1GB nvidia graphic card. The system should work well and does not popup this low memory error. Is there anyone who can help me to resolve the issue? Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 8.1 Low Memory Error while playing games

I had seen a few threads like that on Microsoft website and found that this kind of errors are usually associated with the screen resolution. If you are having a big size monitor with you then it is good to reduce the same. Your pc might utilizing too much resources. And if you are having dual monitor setup then just use one. Do not use a broad resolution. This might be issue with the hardware. Try to update your video driver also.

Re: Windows 8.1 Low Memory Error while playing games

This bug is with windows 8.1 itself. I started getting this issue after update. I am unable to figure out even after having everything updated in the pc I am getting this issue.

I am waiting for some patches and updates for the same and I am quite sure it will be released soon. Here I am trying to play games by connecting a dual monitor on the laptop.

The monitor is 22inch in size and when I play games on max resolution I get the same error.