Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Nokia's Zlauncher feature and APK download

Nokia's Zlauncher feature and APK download

Where I can find the Nokia's Zlauncher. I am looking for the apk file that I can use on my Moto E phone. The launcher looks really light weight to use and I like the simplicity. I am really impressed with the gesture control of this launcher. But I am unable to find the same on Google play. I am quite sure this is going to work on my phone because it is good hardware config. But it is really hard to find the download. Can anyone help.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Nokia's Zlauncher feature and APK download

The launcher was going to be release for Nokia X and Nokia XL. But there is a good news about the same. You can get that. You can download the same from go.zlauncher.com. Install the apk file in your any android phone and enjoy the new interface.

To install the same you have to enable unknown sources from settings. Then only it is going to work. I am using the same and it works really fast. I think this one is a good launcher for all devices.

I also like this launcher. The best part here is that it is very simple. Whatever you want will appear on the top side and you can access the same. It does not lag or freeze. It also work well on low end phone. The launcher has a fast lane type of interface where you can configure things you want. It has simple customization option. The download size is around 8MB which makes it lightweight. You can download it on your 2G also.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagraj View Post
    You can download the same from go.zlauncher.com. Install the apk file in your any android phone and enjoy the new interface.
    Thanks for your help buddy...but when i go that link, it says "Wow, the trial has hit capacity already! Thanks for your patience and interest.". Seems like they have removed the file or it is no more available for download.

Any other source to download please ?

Super Moderator

Yes, it was a beta pre-release offer which is now over and the file has been removed from the server. But if you want to download, you can get Zlauncher from here.

But as you said, you want to use it on your Moto E, i doubt if it will support the same, because they have release it for few selected models only.