Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Need Murdered Soul Suspect Full Save Game file

Need Murdered Soul Suspect Full Save Game file

Hey guys, need a small help from you. I was playing Murdered Soul Suspect these days. Went out for about a week and when tried to resume my game yesterday, it is starting the game from beginning. When, check i found that there is no save file in the folder. Seems, like somebody from my family has mistakenly deleted it. So, i am now looking for a save game for Murdered Soul Suspect. Do anyone here have the same? If yes, please share it with me. Thanks in advance.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Need Murdered Soul Suspect Full Save Game file

It is really annoying when our save game wont load and force us to start from beginning again. Anyways, you dont need to worry about t because i recently completed Murdered Soul Suspect and fortunately having the save files safe with me. You can download the same from attachment here.

Regards.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you very much for such a quick help Georgie. But there is a problem. When i am putting this file in the save location (which i guess is the correct location), game is not detecting it and still starting from beginning.

Can you please tell me where do i need to past the files? What is the Save game location for Murdered Soul Suspect?

Save location for Murdered Soul Suspect depends on the version you are playing. For example, if you are playing Steam version than location will be:

<Steam Program Folder>\Steam\userdata\[xxxxxxxxuserid]\233290
    And if it is CODEXversion, then location will be:
    MyDocuments\Cloud\userdata\0666\233290\remote
    And if it is Skidrow, the:
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\SKIDROW\233290stor age (this is hidden folder).

thanks for the file, but the unfortunate thing is, that one can't complete from this point on, as a safepoint prior to the final museum would be needed for that.

I screwed up my save file aswell and was hoping to get a solution here, but nahh, thanks anyways for helping Swat.

If somebody has a savegame really prior to the final museum scene, please upload it, as it would help me a lot. I have to start all over, and that kinda sucks. I don't want to play again, I just want to search the areas for missing objects and achievements. so maybe somebody reads this who can help me, would appreciate the help. thanks.