Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: How to boot Android mobile in Safe Mode

How to boot Android mobile in Safe Mode

My phone freezes a lot while using it. I want some way through which I can fix it. Like in windows you can simply start the pc in safe mode and then remove the programs in the system.

Does android has any of this features? I can see my battery drain really fast and most of the apps keeps on working in the background. I hope there can be some option like that.

Is there a app that can provide us option to boost android phone in safe mode? Many thanks.

Re: How to boot Android mobile in Safe Mode

You can access the android phone in safe mode but you won't be able to do much thing. Safe mode just means you can factory reset your phone. For those who are having Gingerbread phone, can hold the power button for few second.

A menu will automatically appear on the screen that will allow you to start the phone on safe mode and from there you can troubleshoot the device. You can reset the phone back to its original factory settings.

Re: How to boot Android mobile in Safe Mode

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Holmes View Post
    Does android has any of this features? I can see my battery drain really fast and most of the apps keeps on working in the background. I hope there can be some option like that.
    Yes safe mode is available for android devices. For ICS and other version the process is bit different. You have to turn off your phone for that. And then turn it on and when you see the logo on your screen you have to hold the volume up and volume down button for a few second. The device will automatically start in safe mode.

This will help you to boot your phone fast and get more better output from the same.