Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Can I recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages?

Can I recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages?

I accidentally deleted a few message from my whatsapp. I want to recovery that. The message was having transaction details and this was as month old. I was just clearing the chat conversation. Accidentally I removed this one also.

I tried to find the option to recover it but I am unable to get in the settings. How to get this old text message back. There must be some way to recovery the same. I am trying to find tools on web but I can't locate anything.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Can I recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages?

You are talking about old message to recover? That means you have to simply remove WhatsApp and install it back again. In this way the app will automatically restore your all message. Before removing it is recommended to tap on backup once. Just go in setting and also check if you have any restore option. Tap on the same to get old messages back. If that works then you won't have to remove the app. But if that does not work then you can re-install it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    I accidentally deleted a few message from my whatsapp. I want to recovery that.
    I know a way through which you can recover deleted whatsapp backup from your device. It is easy and fast. For that the first thing you have to do is install a file manager in your phone. Through this file manager app we will locate the whatsapp backup file and we can restore it.

Now go to WhatsApp and tap on Menu. Just go in Chat Settings and then tap on Backup Conversation. Through file manager go in WhatsApp/Database and there rename mgstore.db.crypt.current to save your existing conversation.

Remove whatsapp and install it back and click on restore from settings.

You can try to use official ways to restore WhatsApp messages from Android. However, if you can't get back lost WhatsApp chat history via backup, you can use recovery program, search Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Pro on the web!

What's your device OS, Android, iOS or etc.?
    You can directly restore lost data from WhatsApp back copy manually. Just as the steps showed in this article

Of couese you can. but because you have lost your whatsapp messages beyond 7 days, maybe you have to manually restore them or choose a professional data software, here comes Android Whatsapp Recovery Mac.

Never fret. We recommend Android WhatsApp Recovery Mac. This tool scans your Android device and extracts the WhatsApp messages.

WhatsApp enables us to contact with each other more and more conveniently via text, images, voice. But, some issues still will occur. One day, you may delete all WhatsApp chat history by accident.

So how to retrieve those lost WhatsApp messages? Here are three ways via iPhone Data Recovery to recover iPhone WhatsApp messages. With this easy-to-use data recovery software, you can retrieve messages, contacts, videos, photos and more from iPhone without quality loss.