Thread: Download Temple Run 3 game

Download Temple Run 3 game

Hello friends. This is my first post, hope it is at the right place. As mentioned in the title, i am looking for Temple Run 3 game for my Android phone. I've already played Temple Run 1, 2 and OZ several times and want to get to the 3rd part but seems like the game is still not available on Google Play. I'm not sure how people are uploading video clips of this game on YouTube. If it is release why not showing up in store? Somebody please give me the direct download link for Temple Run 3 APK. Thank you.

Re: Download Temple Run 3 game

All videos and articles offering temple run 3 download at present are all Fake and spam. You must need to ignore them. They are just trying to get hits on their videos which actually redirect you at some unwanted websites.

Officially, the game is still not released, neither there is any leaked apk file available on the internet. So, i will suggest you to better wait for some more days to get the game launch officially.

Re: Download Temple Run 3 game

I too agree with NYPD. They edit some videos and upload it on youtube saying temple run 3. But actually they are all fake and making money by cheating and wasting time of the people. The reason why you are not able to see the game on Play Store is because the game still not launched. It will appear after its release only. So, there is no choice rather than waiting for the same.