Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Is Archos 101 G9 Tablet worth buying ?

Is Archos 101 G9 Tablet worth buying ?

hello i am looking for 10inch tablet for watching movies and surfing. Recently while searching for this tablet i have found Archos 101 G9 Tablet and i am impressed because this is an cheap tablet with high function. so i decided to purchase this tablet but before that i wanted to is this tablet best for buying or not. can anyone suggest me on this.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Is Archos 101 G9 Tablet worth buying ?

Yes even i think this is a worth buying tablet and i have seen lots of review on this table. This tablet has latest Android OS version and along with the media playback. this is tablet is not only limited to video playback, along with this tablet make easier to connect to a TV for playback of Full HD 1080p - even in move format and we can able to streaming through dedicated tools for sharing Wi-Fi network. The main use of this tablet will be to view metadata and movies and television programs loaded in the playlist.

i have got this tablet and mainly use it for surfing because the surfing on browsing the Internet Archos 101 G9 is fairly good, but there are limited supply of RAM leads to down time while loading pages. If we want to play video on YouTube or listen to streaming radio, then i would like to suggest you this tablet and this tablet will Available below 500 Euro.

The main negative think on the device is camera. The quality of images taken from this device is unsatisfactory and lighting becomes hardly be usable even for video conferencing. The TFT screen is 10.01 inch and this has 1.200x800 pixels which helps to bring good bright and contrast. he connectivity of the G9 Archos 101 has lived up to expectations, finding Wi-Fi , Bluetooth , microUSB port and mini HDMI. The portability is rather good, with a thickness of 12.6 mm and a weight of 649 grams.