Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Poll: LG G3 vs Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8

Thread: LG G3 vs Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8 Comparison

LG G3 vs Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8 Comparison

There are three high end phone in the market. I am planning to go with one. But I am stuck between them. They are LG G3, Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8. Among this three I found HTC One M8 as the best one. But I need opinion on that. I am going to buy the phone for gaming and multimedia. My primary need is to have a good hardware and good battery life. I had heard about Samsung Galaxy S5 low battery issue. What about others.

Re: LG G3 vs Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8 Comparison

All of this devices fall under the high end Smartphone series. These devices are ideal for gaming and multimedia. But it is not fair to expect from the battery.

LG G3 is one that gives you the biggest screen above all. And also it is the most slimmest. If we talk about the screen quality then LG G3 brings True HD-IPS + LCD, while Samsung Galaxy S5 brings Super AMOLED and HTC One M8 gives Super LCD3 screen.

HTC has the best display here. But if you need big screen solution then LG G3 is better as it has bigger screen with bigger resolution.

Re: LG G3 vs Galaxy S5 vs HTC One M8 Comparison

Always compare the phone on the basis of its hardware specification. That will help you more to find whether a device is a good or not. All of this three devices comes with 2GB ram. If you need more ram then you have to go with Sony Xperia Z2 that comes with 3GB RAM. While all these models are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset. Which is the latest one.

o that does not make much difference. The gpu is the same. If we take the hardware config then all these three phone are one and the same. But different in camera. HTC One M8 brings a new technology called as Ultra pixel that give amazing photos. There is no match for it. While LG G3 provide 13 MP and Samsung Galaxy S5 provide 16 MP OIS rear camera.