Thread: Android 4.4.3 update coming this week for Moto X, Moto G and Moto E

Android 4.4.3 update coming this week for Moto X, Moto G and Moto E

Although Motorola is now no more Google Company but they appear to be very fast in providing latest Android updates to their latest three devices. I am talking about Moto X and Moto G which we released when Motorola was owned by Google, as well as the recently launched Moto E is all set to get the Android 4.4.3 Kitkat update.

According to the report the updated will be rolled out anytime this week only for all these three devices. As the devices are already running on Kitkat, there wont be much changes to the device but they will get bug fixes and improvements. As a Moto X, i'll post the entire change log as soon as the update reached my mobile.

Re: Android 4.4.3 update coming this week for Moto X, Moto G and Moto E

Thats really a good news. I recently bought the Moto E and would love to have the Android 4.4.3 update sooner than any other big branded mobile :P

Quote Originally Posted by Steinbach View Post
    As a Moto X, i'll post the entire change log as soon as the update reached my mobile.
    Talking about change log, no need to wait for the update. Here are the change logs for all these Moto devices with Android 4.4.3 Kitkat:

Moto X Change Log:

Camera:
    Improved camera quality allowing you to capture pictures with better exposure, improved flash with realistic coloring, better images in low light and Pause capability while video recording.

Phone dialer:
    Android 4.4.3 brings all new Phone dialer with new User interface and detailed.

Motorola Alert app:
    The Motorola Alert application keeps sending your location to selected contacts periodically.

Moto G Change Log:

Camera:
    Enabled pause button while recording video

Camera:
    Improved camera quality allowing you to capture pictures with better exposure, improved flash with realistic coloring, better images in low light and Pause capability while video recording.

Phone dialer:

Moto E Change Log:

Phone dialer:

Forget about the 4.4.3 update guys, It is time for v4.4.4. Yes, that's correct. Moto G Google Play edition has already started getting the latest Android 4.4.4 Kitkat update. The update is about 4.4.6Mb in size with Build Number M003.

Android 4.4.4 Kitkat update now available for Moto X, Moto G and Moto E

Well, today Motorola also rolled out the most recent update Android 4.4.4 Kitkat for its all three Moto X, Moto G and Moto E devices. This is now officially rolled out in India as well.