Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP!!! Need watch dogs saved game file after complition of mission HOPE Is said Thing!!

Exclamation HELP!!! Need watch dogs saved game file after complition of mission HOPE Is said Thing!!

HEY guys...i need watch dogs saved file where we finish the drinking game in "act3 hope is said thing" ....Thnx in advance

Re: HELP!!! Need watch dogs saved game file after complition of mission HOPE Is said Thing!!

GUYS I have attached my saved game file so please complete the drinking game and reupload the files.....

Thanks you

savegame.rar

Re: HELP!!! Need watch dogs saved game file after complition of mission HOPE Is said Thing!!

If u have RLD version i will do it for you

Hey i just uploaded the completion of drinking game, and the start of the "Hope i said a thing" ....

Please see if u can give me Mission 26 from ACT 2 " Role Model " Thank's, if u need help again with a mission don't stop contacting me

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Gamers View Post
    Hey i just uploaded the completion of drinking game, and the start of the "Hope i said a thing" ....
    Where is the file buddy? Where did you uploaded the same?

Sorry, don't know why he didn't upload here ... i attached that...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by davesidd View Post
    HEY guys...i need watch dogs saved file where we finish the drinking game in "act3 hope is said thing" ....Thnx in advance
    Here is the successfully completed genuine Save file for 'ACT 3 Hope is Sad thing'.

Enjoy It.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex-Gamers View Post
    Please see if u can give me Mission 26 from ACT 2 " Role Model " Thank's, if u need help again with a mission don't stop contacting me
    Hello Ex-Gamer, hope you might have found the saves you were looking for. In case not, here's the 'ACT 2 Role Model' save game.

Please help me I lost my watch dogs act 3 Portfolio mission . So please give me that mission save file. I shall be very grateful to you! Thank you in advanced!

Please!! Someone Upload The save game of "Hope is a sad Thing" after beating the drinking game in Pawnee.
    I'am using a reloaded version of Watch Dogs.
    Please help!