Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch Dogs PC Save Game Download

Watch Dogs PC Save Game Download

Hello Gamers, this is my very first post and hope its is going in the correct section.

I am playing Watch Dogs on my gaming system. I started the gem yesterday and so far i've completed over 70% of the game. All went fine. But now suddenly i got some problem with my computer (not the game) and after fixing the same i found that the save games are corrupted. DAMN

I tried to fix the saves with lost of workaround but no success. Finally it is offering me to start from the beginning. That's it. No choice. So, the only way i found is to get someone's save game and resume the game. Now, as i have got so many genuine save files from you all gamers, this was the only place i believe to ask for the help.

So gamers, please help me out with the save game of Watch Dogs. Thank you very much.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Watch Dogs PC Save Game Download

Quote Originally Posted by Grasshopper View Post
    Hello Gamers, this is my very first post and hope its is going in the correct section.
    Welcome to TechDiscussion community Grasshopper. Yes, you are in the correct section. For your appreciation, i would be Glad to help you with, yet another, Saves. I am attaching me save games for Watch Dogs with this post. Simply download it but before replacing, make sure you backup your original files every time (no matter they are not working).

Let me know if you need any more help.

[Update] A new member has posted both RLD as well as 3DM save games separately for Watch Dogs. If anyone looking for same, can download from Post #38 of this thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    I am attaching me save games for Watch Dogs with this post. Simply download it but before replacing, make sure you backup your original files every time (no matter they are not working).

Thank you very much for such a Quick help, Patcher. Thats why i prefer to be here for all my gaming helps. Appreciated.

If anyone looking for Fully completed story mode saves than you can download it from here. Thanks Admin for sharing the saves.

Quote Originally Posted by The Patcher View Post
    Welcome to TechDiscussion community Grasshopper. Yes, you are in the correct section. For your appreciation, i would be Glad to help you with, yet another, Saves. I am attaching me save games for Watch Dogs with this post. Simply download it but before replacing, make sure you backup your original files every time (no matter they are not working).

hey bro i dont know where to put this save file pls help me.

hello patcher

I will be highly obliged if you can provide me the save file for the end of ACT I or start of ACT II . I lost mine and I cant play it again.
    Any help will be appreciated thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simbolala View Post
    hey bro i dont know where to put this save file pls help me.
    Save locations for this game depends on the version you are playing such as RLD, 3DM, Steam, etc. So, you should better check out this thread having all locations for Watch Dogs Saves.

Here is another Save Game for Watch Dogs with Hard difficulty level and having everything unlocked. Although this is RELOADED version saves but you can also use it with 3DM and Steam version by simply putting the saves in bin folder. And if you are playing RLD version than simply copy the saves in C:\ProgramData\Orbit\274\RLD. Enjoy !!!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Anyone have a save somewhere around the end of act III?

I accidentally started a new game after completing the main story of the game, I have looked around here and haven't found a save game that works. I have bought the game in store and use Uplay to play it. I would really like if someone could give me a working save game.