Welcome to TechDiscussion Forums

Your one stop community for Technical Assistance

•  » Need latest Tech Updates?
  •  » Looking for Windows Troubleshooting?
  •  » Want some optimization Tips for Smartphone?
  •  » Or any other Technology discussion?

...You have come to the right place!

we will try to help you with your problem.

YES! I want to register an account for free right now!

p.s.: For registered members TechDiscussion.in is free of ads

Thread: Known Bugs in Samsung Galaxy S5

Known Bugs in Samsung Galaxy S5

Samsung devices have been located with lots of issue and this are revealed when you buy the phone. I am planning to buy a new Galaxy S5 and hence wanted to know what are the most known bugs in Samsung Galaxy S5?

I am going to make a list of most common bugs that this devices faces. Even iPhone also release with lots of bugs in the market. I want a bit help to find out what are the most common bugs which appear on this devices and does Samsung has provided any fix for the same.

•   Alt Ads!

TechDiscussion

Re: Known Bugs in Samsung Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Bald-Win View Post
    Samsung devices have been located with lots of issue and this are revealed when you buy the phone. I am planning to buy a new Galaxy S5 and hence wanted to know what are the most known bugs in Samsung Galaxy S5?
    Yes there are bugs in Samsung Galaxy S5. I can list you some of them. But this are not really big. Every Smartphone has minor fault and most of them are based on the software and apps.

For hardware one thing I can say overheating when you play games. It is also a common issue.

In Samsung Galaxy S5 one bug I found that if you play a song for around a hour the default music player freezes the device. You have to restart the phone to fix it.

Re: Known Bugs in Samsung Galaxy S5

A few common thing I had face is that when I take pictures. I had seen many corrupted files. I am not able to find what is the issue but when I take photos some pictures are corrupt. And when you us a high storage memory card like 32GB or 64GB the phone will perform slow. It will freeze when you try to play videos through it. Most of the time restarting the phone fixes the problem. And if there is a major issue then taking the device to service enter is only issue.